Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween

Fun holidays are a perfect opportunity to brand yourself and make a lasting impression! Below are some of my favorite Halloween ideas plus some specials that are running right now.

These images maybe small but I wanted to share a little case history with you to give you an idea of
what it means to make a big and lasting impact on your target audience. About 8-10 years ago when I was still fairly new in this industry, I decided to send out a sound card for Halloween to remind my prospects that I was still around and hoping to earn their business. I chose Halloween because it's a non-denominational holiday, relates to fond memories and fun, and has wide appeal. I choose a sound card that did not require much personalization (easy on the small business budget), it was simply a matter of sticking my business card into the slot. On the cover of the card was a witch with the expression, "Trick or Treat". When they opened the card, it activated a sound chip that made an eerie ghost sound and inscribed was, "it would be a real treat to earn your business". Can I tell you that this many years later, people still come up to me and say, "remember when you sent us that Halloween card"- it made a huge impression, to the extent that they still remember their surprise and amusement this many years later. Of course, most important of all, they remember that I sent it to them!

That sound card is still available, you can view more details by clicking here.





No comments: